Florida State University’s International Programs (FSU IP) is consistently ranked in the top 15 of US study abroad programs. Every year we send over 1,600 students across the world to study in our multiple locations. As a student of IP, you will be able to take classes that meet your major and/or minor requirements, study with experts in their field, earn FSU credit, and truly change your life forever!
Florida State University
282 Champions Way, PO Box 3062420
Tallahassee, FL 32306
Located in University Center Building A,
Passport Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Additional Resources for International Students
FSU has a large international student population, and given the unique needs and challenges specific to the international student experience, the FSU Center for Global Engagement is at your service to help you transition to life at FSU!
- Learn more about how you can study at FSU. Find pre-arrival information for F-1 and J-1 students here.
- Information about enrollment, employment, travel, visa types & study, dependents, workshops, etc. can be found here.
- Find information about university and off-campus housing options.
- Learn about funding opportunities available to you. Find information about tuition waivers and scholarship opportunities here
- Advisors in the CGE work closely with international students, providing support related to their F or J visa status and serving as resources for students.
- Find CGE forms for F-1 students, J-1 students and scholars, and departments here.
- Find information here on banking, transportation, food, getting a driver’s license, and many other community and campus resources.
Visit FSU International Programs Website