As one of the top dance programs in the nation, FSU Dance is known for:
- Prestigious, award winning resident faculty and staff.
- Exciting guest artists, teachers and choreographers.
- The Maggie Allesee National Center for Choreography. Our nation’s only choreographic research center within a university setting.
- Extraordinary dance and performance technology facilities.
- FSU in NYC Spend a fall semester immersed in the New York dance experience while you continue your classes. Includes an Internship.
- Limited access. We accept the best students and give them our full attention and mentorship.
- Our students practice what they learn in the classroom. Over fifteen fully produced performances a year, as well as numerous informal performance opportunities.
- Summer study abroad programs in Valencia, Spain and Paris, France.
Established over eighty years ago, and offering a professional dance major for more than fifty of those years, FSU dance continues to be a pioneer and leader among college dance programs. Read More…
The core mission of the School of Dance is to combine exceptional artistic training with a liberal arts education. Read More…
A seventeen million dollar renovation in 2004 transformed our home, Montgomery Hall, into a state of the art dance facility. Read More…
The School of Dance is also the home of the internationally recognized dance research center, The Maggie Allesee National Center for Choreography (MANCC). Read More…
For more information please visit MANCC.org